Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm looking qualified a/c person to replace my split system.

Customer Question

I'm looking for a qualified a/c person to replace my split system. I'm looking for a quote.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian HVAC Guy replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help!

We experts at Just Answer are technicians in the trade, either retired, semi-retired or still active in our own company or someone else's. We are spread across this great country and work either from home or work on our computers.

That said, it's very difficult to quote pricing to you. Pricing is so dependent on the market you live in! What I can do is offer you advice to help you make and informed decision and tips on finding a quality contractor as opposed to a shyster (which unfortunately are all too prevalent in our trade).

Just to let you know a little about me, I'm now (mostly) retired early (still occasionally work in the field to keep up with tech) due to being disable by the trade. It is a really physically tough trade! I was an installer and later a tech in residential and later still moved to commercial/industrial hvac service. I was also a contractor in Florida for the last ten years of my career.

Let me know how I can help, what questions you may have and how you want to proceed from here.

Thank you,

Brian