airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I have a Lennox CH23-65-1 coil unit. The condensation is draining

Customer Question

I have a Lennox CH23-65-1 coil unit. The condensation is draining out the auxiliary drain and into the pan. How do I tell if the primary is just clogged, I don't see and water draining when I look down the T vent on the primary, or if i have a more serious problem?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.I would start by using an air tank or galo gun to blow the main drain out.Always blow from indoors out.If no water is standing in the drain pipe, the clog may be at the fitting on coil, so be sure to check there to.You may have to remove panel to see inside coil pan and it may be necessary to cut drain and use a screwdriver or something if clog is in fitting.