Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Charles, I'm Pat and I have a Bryant heat pump (indoor unit),model # ***** It

Customer Question

Hi Charles, I'm Pat and I have a Bryant heat pump (indoor unit),model # ***** It's a 12 SEER 3 ton heat pump and I'm trying to find a part number
for the Evap coil because it is shot and needs replacing. I'm trying to get a ballpark figure of what it's going to cost to replace the coil and recharge the system with coolant.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 1 year ago.
That unit is 3.5 ton. Just gave quote on a 3 ton 12 seer coil from Carrier. Coil was 907.00 my cost. Total job quote was 1830.00. New air handler price with 10 year warranty was 1936.00. Carrier prices there coils where you will buy a new air handler. Replacing the coil you will only have 1 year warranty. I will get part number for you. Russ