How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask airheatman Your Own Question
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 8134
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
airheatman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a control board (evcon p/n 3612-310/A.

Customer Question

I need a control board (evcon p/n 3612-310/A.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.The part is obsolete, There is an upgraded board number *********** that has replaced it, but is also becoming obsolete.
You might try HVAC INternational at(###) ###-####or
American HVAC parts at(###) ###-####to check with them as they stock a lot of obsolete parts.
If we can not find you one, please do not rate answer unless satisfied that I have helped.Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.

Related HVAC Questions