Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Thank you the furnace model nu is c1qa-036ub , a electric

Customer Question

thank you the furnace model nu is c1qa-036ub , a electric furnace. it has 2 breakers coming into it 1 is 60 amp and is hot , the other is30 amp i think but it is not hot. I assumed the 30 amp breaker which says ac goes out the the out side unit. I cant find another breaker to check for the 2 breaker on the furnace
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.What issue are you having? The model provided is for the evaporator coil.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My neighbor who is a good friend lives in a mobile home I think it's dated in the mid nineties the model number on the furnace and evidently I've got the wrong one is all I have right now his furnace and air conditioner quit working nothings working he tried to replace thermostat to no avail I'm an electrician betrayed but I am NOT an HVAC man so I attempted to check if he had a power loss there seems to be to Breakers providing current from the panel in the house 160m 1:30 a.m. the 60 M goes to a breaker inside the furnace the 30 amp I assume goes to the outside unit but in the furnace underneath the 60 M is another breaker with another wire I'm not sure if its a hundred and ten or two 220 but it has no voltage to it the wire in the electrical box that was rated 30 amps had a broken ground where it leaves the box it it art onto a bare spot on one of the hot leads i repair that but still nothing works
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Can you locate the transformer and lets check to see if we have 230 volts into it and 24 volts out.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Not sure why website keeps saying offere rejected.I am trying to accept phone call offer.If you can provide number, I will call you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Not sure why website is acting up. If you can see my return offer of phone call, hot accept so they will forward the number.