Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My AC/Thermostat was working great and then all of

Customer Question

My AC/Thermostat was working great for years and then all of a sudden it says 'Following Schedule" and the AC won't turn on no matter how I set the schedule
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.I'm sorry to hear about your issues with you thermostat. Try this: push the up or down arrow buttons, select a temperature, and then immediately hit the "hold" button. This should override schedule.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope - as I indicated I tried changing the temperature and various settings with no luck. I also see that you have apparently tried to charge my card without my approval.