Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

My step father cut the power line into the furnace/air conditioner

Customer Question

my step father cut the power line into the furnace/air conditioner and can not figure out how to rewire it
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your AC. Is this the small 2 stranded wire that comes from the inside unit to outside?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we got it figured out. he blew the internal fuse when he cut the wire.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
The fuse on the furnace, correct?
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
It appears you are offline. Let me know if you need any further help on this one.