Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Friedrich wall master “WS Model and the on/off switch

Customer Question

I have a Friedrich wall master “WS Model and the on/off switch button is his pushed in position. The unit display number are moving on its own changing from 70 degrees cool, 70 degrees mode money saver, then to F-1. I’ve had the buildings a/c technecion look at the unit and has told me that the a/c on/off button is pushed in and that i should just use the remote to switch it on and off. Here is the problem. I sometimes have to unplug the unit because there is no other way to shut down. I am not satisfied with this procure of his and I am not comfortable with the unit working in this manner. I somehow think that a circuit board should be replaced.
I told asked him to leave and now I need an answer as to what the problem really is.
I would appreciate your in put on this matter.
Thank you,
Eileen
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello Eileen,This is nothing that you can fix yourself.If you can tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city, I will see if I can find a shop that works on Friedrich units. We can go from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so there's something definitely wrong with my AC unit, right.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
19-10 PARSONS BLVD. WHITESTONE, NY 11357
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Eileen. This is the friedrich dealer for NYC and surrounding areas.friedrich A/C529 Ninth AveNew York, NY 10018friedrichac.com+1(###) ###-####Let me know how it goes please.------------We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. It is how I earn a living, and does not increase your charges. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional cost..