Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We have a Waterfurnace Envision about 4 years old. Today, we

Customer Question

We have a Waterfurnace Envision about 4 years old. Today, we came home to find water dripping down our interior walls. The culprit was the Waterhorse. It apparently had been leaking for some time because the drywall on the floor behind the air filter was saturated with water and water was standing about 2 inches deep. My husband used a shop vac to remove the waten, and eventually we have just residual streams down the walls. He also has placed a large tall-walled plastic container under the unit to catch further drips. I, being a woman, do not know technical terms, but I know he would NEVER ask for help! It's a Model # ***** if that helps. The company that installed it may or may not be in business since we were about their only geothermal customer; the attitude of the installers was rude at best, ***** ***** there is any part/s we can purchase, that would be great. If not, we'll b ite the bullet and call the original company that installed it. Thank you!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello,If you can send me 6 or 8 photo's of the area, taken from 5 to 8 feet away so that I can get a perspective on what you have, that will help, use the paper clip icon at the top right of the tool bar. We can go from there in the morning..