Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Yes it appears my hitachi aircon Ras 63cha2 model is not working

Customer Question

Yes it appears my hitachi aircon Ras 63cha2 model is not working remote is but its like no power I have checked power it appears ok
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, tell me please if you used a multi meter with 2 test probes, and if you put one probe on one of the wires and other probe on the other wire feeding the unit... or if you just checked one wire at a time. What does the outside units name plate say about the voltage, 230v 1 phase? or 12O Volts Tell me a lot about your skill sets please, so that I can coach you most effectively. If it has power to the unit, the most likely problem is a defective printed circuit board, either in the wall unit inside or at the outside unit. If none of this is down your alley, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will see if I can find any well rated shops nearby. We can go from there.