Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have just replaced some seals on a header for

Customer Question

I have just replaced some seals on a header for a RayPak 2100 Pool Header. The header has been re-installed and it is leaking where the temperature gauge is dropped into the header. There is a wedge that comes with it. Is there a specific way to insert the wedge so it doesn't leak?
Thanks.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, there have been a few versions of those seals, if you can attach 2 or 3 close up photo's of the seal sitting out loose, and fit as you been trying it, I can take a look for you. .Use the paper clip icon above to attach the photo's We can go from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Phil,My apologies for the late reply. I decided to call a technician in to look it over. I think there may be a broken part inside that is causing the issue. Thanks for your quick reply.Marc.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome Marc, stay in touch if you need to..