BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Pinguino PAC L90 and the compressor is not coming

Customer Question

I have a Pinguino PAC L90 and the compressor is not coming on.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The rear of the compressor is collecting ice, and the air coming out is not cold. I thawed it out, opened up, and vacuumed out years of debris that looked like a blanket. Now, if I set a temperature colder than the room, the compressor fan will come on, and hot air is coming out of the rear vent, but I am still getting ice build up on the rear colis, and the air is not cold.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no error messages on the front display.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just looked at the menu and it posted the text above. I am still waiting for a text conversation.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.
did you vacuum both coils in the unit or just the one?
Use reply please