Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I need to replace the evaporator coil in my Carrier FK4ANF006

Customer Question

I need to replace the evaporator coil in my Carrier FK4ANF006 air handler. How can I find out the part number of my existing coil?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!I'd like to help you with this. Can you also provide the serial number, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SN 1593A04242
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
OK, let me check on this. I'll get back to you shortly.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
The part number for your coil is #340167-7001. Found one here:
http://www.furnacepartsource.com/carrier-340167-7001-evaporator-coil/
You may want to check around a little on the internet as prices vary from site to site.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have additional questions. Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense.