Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Have a tran xv90--no fan operation

Customer Question

have a tran xv90--no fan operation
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Hello, I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, that's not something I'm able to do. I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here directly on your question page. Or if you prefer, I can opt out of your question and open it to other Experts who may be able provide the additional service to you. Let me know!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need phone consult
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
No problem I will open to other experts who may be able to call.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.I see you are requesting a phone call. Did you still need help with this?