airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Is it easy enough to change blower motor on YORK M3UF032SA

Customer Question

is it easy enough to change blower motor on YORK M3UF032SA AC?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.I beieve this may be the number o the evaporator coil sitting on top of your furnace.If so remove furnace panel and look above burners on inside panel and give me furnace model. It is a pretty simple job on most furnaces.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Below is a link to the process of replacing a furnace motor.It will most likely vary some from your exact furnace but will give you a good idea of what is involved and the procedure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUTvbr1kmDk
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings now. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.