Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I have a 58BA080-18 natural gas furnace with an ac cooling

Customer Question

I have a 58BA080-18 natural gas furnace with an ac cooling coil on top. there was a fire inside the furnace wiring in a little box i do not know what you call that box but i would like to know if cost and availability of it plus the wiring diagram to put it back together
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.That model number doesn't look quite right. Can you recheck? Also, if you can get me the serial number, that will help.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks to the help of one of my fellow experts, we were able to find this unit's manual. This is an old unit, but the wiring diagram can be seen on page 4 of this manual:
http://dms.hvacpartners.com/docs/1009/Public/04/58BA511035.pdf
Which part is it that is bad?