BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

The air conditioner in the Gateway Heartland 2014 5th is not

Customer Question

The air conditioner in the Gateway Heartland 2014 5th is not working. We were gone for the weekend with everything turned off. When we got back the fan was blowing the thermostat said 99. I removed and replaced the fuses but now the fan and air conditioner will come on but the heater is on. How do I fix this?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant to say the fan and air condition will not come on but the heater is on. I tried selecting fan and then the + button to auto but I get the error message E1au.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.
The question was posted in Home Imp instead of Rv. I can try to help but would need the model number off the furnace/ac unit
use reply