Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Lennox CX 34

Customer Question

I have a Lennox CX 34
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced some wiring to the thermostat, reconnected everything, and now it seems the unit won't even power on. The red indicator light is not glowing when the unit is put back together. The thermostat wiring is back exactly as it was. I have no idea what to do, and it's warming up quickly.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, tell me in great detail which wires you you replaced and what terminals they were attached to at the thermostat and inside the furnace. If you can send me a clear, well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the blower cover door on your furnace or air handler, and a photo of the printed circuit card that shows where the thermostat wires connect I can help you by marking it up with trouble shooting instructions.Use the paper clip icon above to attach those. Tell me please if the outside unit runs in the winter for heating as well as in the summer for cooling or not.