Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Hj rise chilled water AC lo fan is too strong drafty, how to

Customer Question

hj rise chilled water AC lo fan is too strong drafty, how to lower fan speed so no drafts?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, if it is a single speed fan you can close the damper down a bit that is fit **behind** the louvers on the cold air supply registers, you will see a screw driver adjustment about an inch back. This is step one, let me know what you can discover we can go from there without a time limit unless you rate negatively.------------We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. It is how I earn a living, and does not increase your charges. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional cost..