BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

Will, I have a Bryant thermostat. It has the features to

Customer Question

Hi Will, I have a Bryant thermostat. It has the features to set days and temperatures. I live in an apartment and have never had an issue with the ac before. The thermostat reads 87 and I have been trying to bring it back down to my normal temperature of 70. I have turned off the main unit and the switch in my power box as well as taken it off the wall and still the temperature has only risen. Please help!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.
If the thermostat is set to cool and below temp then the issue is not with the thermostat but the equipment.
If you have a meter we can troubleshoot
Use reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's fixed now. So it was the main ac unit outside. There was something wrong with the pipes and freon wasn't being sent up to my apartment. I thought it was something with the thermostat that I couldn't figure out.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.
I understand
Thanks for the reply
Billy