Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

E1 error on carrier unit

Customer Question

e1 error on carrier unit
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anything else you need to know?
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I need the carrier unit model number and its approximate age, and any symptoms you observe such as no cooling but outside unit is running etc.Tell me if the furnace or air handler is inside the house, and if you have changed the air filter recently.I need to know a lot about your skill sets and if you have a multi meter or not so that I can approach this most effectively. We can go from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a business, know nothing about this, unit is only 4 months old, the unit is in the roof. no cooling but fan is blowing thats all i know.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, on this end I will help you limitlessly... however at 4 months old the HVAC contractor owes you a fix...have you called him yet, if so tell me verbatim if you can what he told you. We can go from there.