Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My ac is saying ep

Customer Question

my ac is saying ep
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my air conditioner is new, i plugged it in and its says ep. it won't blow any air out. what does ep stand for? and how do i fix the problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.What is the model on the air conditioner? WE can continue to work here at no additional charge. The cost for a phone call is 65.00 as tech will be dedicating his time solely to you where in question and answer he may be working with several people at once.