Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My amana 95 IIQ gas/air .. won't not come on. I changed the

Customer Question

my amana 95 IIQ gas/air .. won't not come on. I changed the 5 amp fuse and now the blow comes on but the compress and air do not. If i leave the thermostat calling for cool, the fan runs for 5 minutes, the thermostat flashes, the fan stops for about 15 seconds then starts up again a runs for 5 minutes and repeats... the compress never comes on. can you help?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello.I need a well lit, well focused, close up picture of the unit wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower door cover, and a photo of the printed circuit board where the thermostat wires attach inside the same compartment. Use the paper clip icon above to attach them. I will mark those up with trouble shooting instructions. We can go from there.