Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My wall mount Heat Pump/Air Conditioner model LSN307HV won't

Customer Question

My wall mount Heat Pump/Air Conditioner model LSN307HV won't hold the temperature we set on the remote. I bought a replacement remote and still have the same problem. The wallmount does respond to the remote and shows the temperature on the unit. It also changes fan speed and other features, but it gets colder and colder. We set 74 degrees and it goes down to 68 degrees. Any idea what is wrong?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, if the temperature shown on the remote and on the wall mount is the same and accurate ... then the problem is in the printed circuit card that the temperature sensor thermistor is attached to. This is not something 99% of home owners can repair themselves. Tell me a bit about your skill sets, and which direction you are from the center of the nearest city. We can go from there.