Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

Thermostat want drop room temperature

Customer Question

Thermostat want drop room temperature
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.
I would think the cooling unit has failed. Try switching the power supply off for 10 minutes then on again. if that does not work please tell us make and model of thermostat and the cooling unit.
Thank you
Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goodman
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your AC unit. Is the outside unit running when you call for cooling?