Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My Lennox model c23-26w-1 central air unit will not drain

Customer Question

My Lennox model c23-26w-1 central air unit will not drain and is back flowing or leaking into unit
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.
Where the drain hose attaches to the coil, have you tried unscrewing the fitting and rinsing/blowing it out? If not, lets try that first.