Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I am installing a Ductless mini air conditioner as shown on

Customer Question

I am installing a Ductless mini air conditioner as shown on one of your videos. Am having difficulty locating a cable duct like the one shown in the video. this houses the Freon lines, condensation line and the high voltage cable...where can I find this PVC Cable duct?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.
I believe this is what you are looking for, correct:
http://ecomfort.com/products/mitsubishi-cd100-line-hide-line-set-cover-system-split-line-tube-pvc--378-x-21116-x-7834l/3712