Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Need a design layout ductwork in condo asap.

Customer Question

Need a design layout for exposed ductwork in condo asap.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, if you can send me 5 or 6 photo's of the interior of the ceiling space, and a dimensioned sketch I can do a 3D lay out for you...

I will submit an additional service offer for that, as it will take half a day or longer depending on what the issues are and how many edits you would like

Here is a sample of my work.

http://screencast.com/t/iHzEZxVI79tx

That is a worms eye view, an infinite number of other views, and details are available
with final design you choose.

I will attach an additional services offer in the amount of $350, if you accept I can begin first thing in the morning after I get your photo's and floor plan sketch and side elevation showing ceiling heights etc.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
We can hold the price of the interior duct design variable depending on the size of the project and features you want... if it is going to be just one short run, I can do the work for a lot less....If it is going to be a work of art type approach then the additional service quoted at $350 will be in the mid range.

Tell me please about any special effects you might be interested in.

https://www.google.com.gt/search?hl=es-419&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1269&bih=616&q=fabric+HVAC+duct+work&oq=fabric+HVAC+duct+work&gs_l=img.12...2838.12691.0.16625.23.12.0.11.11.0.465.1923.0j6j1j1j1.9.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..8.15.1943.Sqk0-2no6kc

.copy/ paste those 3 lines to your browser to see what sort of approaches are available beyond the range of the usual painted round metal duct work.

.