Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Water cooled chiller CVHF 1060 no startFault code [04] loss

Customer Question

Water cooled chiller CVHF 1060 no start
Fault code [04] loss COM with Circuit. do you have a trobleshouting to follow, thanks
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to 2 hours help.

Up to 48 hours trouble shooting and coaching on repairs $38 additional if you approve it at that time.

Tell me a lot about your technical background please so that I can coach you most successfully.
I need a well focused, well lit, photo of the unit wiring diagram, taken from straight on, and a few pictures that show the internals of the control panel, along with some distance shots of the chiller itself.
I can mark those up with trouble shooting instructions, and begin work on it in the morning.
Use the 'attach files' link at the bottom left of your reply box to attach the pictures.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologized, but Trane Technician arrived on site and is working the ítem, no further question at the momento Thanks.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, that was a good choice, it is very easy to freeze one of the chillers and break tubes inside the chiller barrel causing a lot of costly damage, not to mention down time.
Good luck with it.
.