Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We moved a model TSTATG1100 and reconnected the wires properly

Customer Question

we moved a model TSTATG1100 and reconnected the wires properly but the ac unit does not work. what to do
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to 2 hours help.

Up to 48 hours trouble shooting and coaching on repairs $38 additional if you approve it at that time.

It is likely that you forgot to turn the power off to the furnace when you did the work and blew a 3 amp automotive type fuse on the printed circuit board or transformer.. all easy fixes.
If you can take a close up, well lit, well focused picture of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower compartment door, I can mark it up and coach you how to trouble shoot that... next take a picture of the thermostat wire connections so that I can read the letters on the terminal strip, send that too.
You can use the 'attach files' link at the lower left of your reply box for that.
A $30 type multi meter will be needed, any hardware or Home Depot etc carries them.
----------
We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge.
.