Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a rheem centurion 2 gas/ac furnace that isn't blowing

Customer Question

i have a rheem centurion 2 gas/ac furnace that isn't blowing much air out when in operation. I checked the trap pvc piping, it was clogged, and snaked it to where I no longer got debri but not sure it its completely unclogged. However I have water leaking from the top which is supposed to be where the reusable filter is, but its sealed with aluminum foil tape...???Confused where the water is coming from and why the air flow is so poor?
Antonio
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The water that is leaking is coming from the sealed top portion of the furnace, behind what I believe to be the filter panel...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
disregard, it is definitely a clogged backflow pipe, since it just overflowed again...please discontinue the transaction and no disrespect intended, although, not urgent I don't know many who wish to wait long for answers such as this....Thanks you anyway,Sincerely ***** *****
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 1 year ago.
Russ here. Welcome. I am here to help. Please do not rate until you are satisfied with answer. Always available for follow up questions. Great job glad you are back online. Russ