Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a system with a Goodman furnace. The furnace runs all the time,

Customer Question

I have a system with a Goodman furnace. The furnace runs all the time, even with the low voltage wires removed. I replaced the PCB and the problem persists. Any ideas
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Burner or just blower and what is model on furnace?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The burner and blower and induced draft motor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model is gmp075-3
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
I would say if burners are coming on with all control wires disconnected from it, the board is defective. Even if you have replaced it it could be bad. I am sure that is not the answer you want, so I will opt out and see if another expert has any ideas.
I have opted out of the question to see if perhaps other experts may have more information and can assist.Please do not rate or reply as that will send question back to my desk.Please stand by to see if another expert can assist further.If not, after a reasonable time, we can request a refund of your deposit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess at this point I'd like a refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had no response. I do notice I have been charged for this. I expect a prompt refund.