Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a lennox elite series AC unit and am getting an E2 code

Customer Question

I have a lennox elite series AC unit and am getting an E2 code on the panel I just serviced both air filters. initial code was to service air filters. there is a float sensor in the try not sure if that has anything to do with it or not
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Your question will be answered in detail. UP to 48 hours step by step coaching on diagnosis & repairs $38 additional.
The float in the tray could be stuck, physically inspect that, it is more likely however the filter door was not re-installed correctly after you changed the filter.
You will notice the switch, when you have the door off... refit the door and let me know how all that goes.
This is trouble shooting step #1.. we keep going as needed until we get the problem solved.
--------------
We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge.