Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I disconnected the power to my furnace in order to disassemble

Customer Question

i disconnected the power to my furnace in order to disassemble unit to get to the blower motor and oil it - i took pictures of wiring along the way to ease reasembly - all went well until the final white power wire had separated from wherever it had been connected - i originally disconnected it at a wire nut near the junction box and failed to note exactly where it went on to connect - as i should have - i think it should combine with 3 other white wires in a wire nut(which i found to be very loose) - i have a video i could message to you - help! ifeel like an idiot
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
You're description is pretty vague but generally white is common and is connected to the other white leads.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i message you the video
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
You can post a link to the video here but a video file may be too big to upload. I have to leave for maybe an hour. I'll respond when I get back.