Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Bryant model number 373LAV036050 unit in my attic.

Customer Question

I have a Bryant model number 373LAV036050 unit in my attic. I have no power to unit or thermostat. transformer, circuit breaker and capacitor all good. do you know if there is a reset somewhere I am missing.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 1 year ago.
Russ here. Welcome. I am here to help. Please do not rate until you are satisfied with answer. Always available for follow up questions.
Look in attic to see if you have light in furnace. If it does check to see if the drain pan or drain switch is tripped. This will kill control power to thermostat. If it does not have light on furnace board open blower access and check fuse on the board. Should be 3 amp purple or yellow 5 amp fuse auto type. Russ
If you have had someone in attic sometimes they will turn off furnace switch thinking it is a light switch. Russ