Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

DOES NTI HAVE A PLACE IN THE MONTREAL REGION WHWERE WE CAN

Customer Question

DOES NTI HAVE A PLACE IN THE MONTREAL REGION WHWERE WE CAN SEE YOUR PRODUCTS?
WE HAD A Ti150 INSTALL OCT,2013 AND IT DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. THE COMPANY THAT INTALLED IT IS PLOMBERIE GOYER OF COWANVILLE AND WE ARE NOT SATISFIED.WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR SYSTEM INTALLED SOMRWHERE SO WE CAN COMPARE AND SEE IF THEY DID THE RIGHT INSTALLATION.THE HOT WATER IS VERY OFTEN TO HOT. WE USE YOUR SYSTEM FOR HEATING OUR CONDO AND WE ARE NOT GETTING HEAT OUT OF IT.
HELP PLEASE.
JACQUELINE **********************
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly NTI.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel. My question is adresse to NTI comptant ,I hope that I Will ont be charge for this.
Thank you
Jacqueline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No more