Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a master cool system w/ 3 black wires. 3 white wires, 2

Customer Question

Hello, I have a master cool system w/ 3 black wires. 3 white wires, 2 bare, 1 green and a blue. From the house I have 1 black, 1 white, 1 bare
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a dial model 7619A thermostat. It labeled clearly for pump, power, common, high and low
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need assistance in wiring this. Previously had two light switches. Need help wiring.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Your question will be answered in detail. UP to 48 hours step by step coaching on diagnosis & repairs $38 additional.
I need the approximate and model number of the master cool unit.
Please attach a clear photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the units service panel, it needs to be well lit, well focused, taken close up and straight on.
Include some pictures of the area you are wiring taken from 5 feet away so that I can put into perspective.
Use the 'attach files' link at the lower left of your dialog box to attach them here.
We can go from there.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phil, this project required a electrician as the ac was only wired for one speed. I have since contacted one and request you cancel my question. Thank you.