Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a TH8110U1003 thermostat. After more than a year of everything working, the batter

Customer Question

I have a TH8110U1003 thermostat. After more than a year of everything working, the batteries ran out. I replaced them. The thermostat is clicking on and off correctly, but it's not turning on the heat/cold/fan.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome!

I need a well lit, well focused, photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the blower service panel furnace or air handler.... the thermostat wires should be connected in that same area... the photos must be taken straight on, not an much of an angle at all

You can attach those 2 or 3 photo's using the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of your reply box.

You will need a $30 type multi meter.

We can go from there.