Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Rand 042JAZ. My condenser fan is not running. If I manually

Customer Question

Rand 042JAZ. My condenser fan is not running. If I manually push the contacts down it runs. I pushed the reset button but nothing happens. Air handler is running. It has a condensation switch in the tray, but there is only a little water in the lowest part of the tray.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Your question will be answered in detail. UP to 48 hours step by step coaching on diagnosis & repairs $38 additional if you approve it specifically.
http://www.rheem.com/docs/fetchdocument.aspx?id=009de431-b925-40b7-a400-87ddcc3ddf51
That is the manual, we will be referring to it, tell me if you have a multi meter and so skill with it or not, so that I can work with you more efficiently.
.