Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My 50l electric hot water boiler 111050R

Customer Question

Hi, my 50l electric hot water boiler 111050R suddenly stopped working while using the shower, and would not restart, there is power to the unit, what should I try? reg, Martin
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Your question will be answered in detail. UP to 4 hours step by step coaching on repairs $38 additional.

http://screencast.com/t/ZTSgvoi9

Tell me please if the wiring diagram looks anything like the above, if not please take a well focused photo of it, and attach it here using the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of your reply box.

.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Phill, we have fixed the problem already, so we don't need your help anymore, kind regards,

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Although i cancelled your service, i still have been charged for the full amount,
Not happy
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, again, I am a *customer of the web site just like you, only I am on the answering side.
Both you and I can submit a request for refund...I will do it here, and you can do it also. On my end its done using the 'report question' drop down menu. I maybe the same on your end as well.
Let me know if you encounter any problem with that.