airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I have a TWE030C140B0 Traine by American Standard SN 2272PWS1V.

Customer Question

I have a TWE030C140B0 Traine by American Standard SN 2272PWS1V. The fan will not stop in either the cool or heat mode unless I tap on a relay (with a small circuit board assembly next to the relay)inside the Air Handler. The local rep said change the thermostat and it did not solve the problem, However, after a further inspection, I noticed that one side of the fan relay was arching and has burnt marks on it. I do not have a part number for this circuit rlay. There is no schematic on the door. I believe that fan relay is binding up from excessive current draw. I need a part number and a price. Also I need to purchase the part (it may include the CCA)today. Thanks.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Tell me if this looks like the part you need:
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/b371p39/Trane-Air-Handler-Relay/RLY02807/2574317?modelNumber=TWE030C140B0&ss=a39b371d1153415&mr=1