Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I HAVE AN ICP UNIT MODEL NUMBER CA3042VKA1 I NEED TO FIGURE

Customer Question

I HAVE AN ICP UNIT MODEL NUMBER CA3042VKA1
I NEED TO FIGURE OUT THE SIZE OF THE UNIT (3.0, 3.5, 4.0 TON).
CAN YOU HELP? I NEED REPLACEMENT PARTS.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.
This is a 3.5 ton unit to answer your question.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 years ago.
Did you have additional questions on this? Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Feel free to post back with any additional questions.