Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Carrier Infinity 25hna the inside furnace is running

Customer Question

Hi I have a Carrier Infinity 25hna the inside furnace is running but my outside unit is no coming on. The error message says "sensor error". any ideas? My breaker inside is fine but im not sure about an outside breaker or if there is a reset switch.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! We keep going until you have all of the information you need.[b/]. Extensive training & coaching also available.
That is not a situation that can be resolved by resetting anything, a service call will be needed.
Tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will look for a well rated Carrier dealer nearby if you wish.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** a Carrier repair company that installed the unit. Thank you for your time.