Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have breezair WKL 4000 installed right now . and give me

Customer Question

i have breezair WKL 4000 installed right now . and give me error E1
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! We keep going until you have all of the information you need.[b/]. Extensive training & coaching also available.

Breezair generously does not publish their error codes in the installation manuals... in the past they have pop riveted their systems together (that makes them very difficult to work on), and refused to list the parts and demanded that anyone with a broken unit send it back to the factory for them to repair.

That is what we are facing here. If you are installing it, refer to the manual they included and call them on the phone and see if they will release the error code to you.

There is a slim chance that it might be printed on the wiring diagram they may have glued to the unit. even though I am opting out, you are still free to stay in touch and let me know how its going.

(This is not an answer, I will opt out, and we can see if any other expert has had better luck than I have with the company.).