Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My Wifi Thermostat works fine with heat. I tried AC now that

Customer Question

My Wifi Thermostat works fine with heat. I tried AC now that it is getting warm. The outside unit runs but blower doesn't. I tried manual blower button but it doesn't come on.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! We keep going until you have all of the information you need.[b/]. Extensive training & coaching also available.
Can you attach well focused phot's of the wires attached to the thermostat, and the same wires attached to the terminals inside the furnace, and a well lit well focused picture of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace blower service panel.
Use the 'attach files' link at the bottom left of your reply box.
We can go from there.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I tried to take pictures but dark areas and a patched extension where the furnace was updated in past. To make it more difficult, I am partially color blind. My son should be here this evening to help sort out the colors.
The fan manual switch worked on previous thermostat. It has 4 wires. Red, white, yellow and ???? (orange or green Maybe) I am "Red / Green Color blind". Do you have an email address I could send you data when I can???.. I need reboot and will loose this site.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, all colors are correct, Green is the missing color.
Red is the 24 volt power going to the thermosatat, white is heat, yellow is cool and green is fan,
save this link to get back to your question
http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/92wac-wifi-thermostat-works-fine-heat-tried-ac.html
Email costs $20 extra, we should be able to get by without it.
.