Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a rheem 90 plus and when I call the blower

Customer Question

I have a rheem 90 plus and when I call for heat the blower goes on but no hot air. The furnace is not lighting. I have two green lights on the board. I just installed an ecobee 3 thermostat, not sure if that would have done anything?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
Welcome! We keep going until you have all of the information you need.[b/]. Extensive training & coaching also available.

Tell me please if the furnace worked before you installed the ecobee 3. attach photo's of ecobee wire attachments, and where the same wires attach inside the furnace, and a well lit and well focused picture of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the furnace blower service panel.

Use the 'attach files' link at the bottom left of your reply box for that.

We can go from there, but I will most likely post an 'additional service' offer as the amount you offered does not cover extended trouble shooting.

.