Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

How much is water pressure sensor pt(###) ###-#### buderus

Customer Question

how much is water pressure sensor pt(###) ###-####for a buderus
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
The pressure transducer (pressure sensor) generally run between $50 and $75 wholesale, then the dealer marks them up of course, 50 to 100% on average... there is no telling what the mark up will be from here, you have to call your dealer and ask. Let me know if that makes any sense on your end or not, we can go from there without any time limit. .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they want to charge me for a combustion test 100 and 125 an hour for labor for total of 650
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, I assume thats in dollars. If that is the case it is about double what the job is worth including the pressure sensor. If this is in the USA or Canada, especially on the west coast with thin distribution of Buderus products that would because of the relatively thin distribution of Buderus... Buderus was founded 300 years ago in germany and is a fine company. It is relatively new to the vast and spread out US market however... and that has presented a major challenge to many EU companies. They need to get service available within 20 miles to all owners of their equipment... that near impossibility nation wide has blind sided them. Since there is virtually no competition for repairs some dealers will tend to charge a premium for any work they do.We can go from there without any time limit if needed.