Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.

i have a model th611od my question is about location we have

i have a model th611od my question is about location we have it on the wall ac the back bdoor and at the end off the hall ffrom the baqack room and two bed rooms this is a double wide mobile so the cold air returns are across the ffloor and the furnace is in the back hall ac fm the thermostat. a few feet further the housee opens up to a kitchen &dinning rb on one side and a living rm on the other. i'm thinking it would be better around the corner in the living room ?????? thank you in advance Ed

Rick :

Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your issue.

Rick :

Yes the thermostat would be better in an open area like the living room where you propose moving it to

Rick :

rather than in a hallway across from the furnace

Thanks for using Just Answer! Please keep us in mind should you have questions in the future that could use some expert answers. You can request me personally for Plumbing, Heating or general Home Improvement/Building problems should the need arise. Just bookmark this URL for future reference