gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

lennox air handler CBX32MV blower not working, speed control

lennox air handler CBX32MV blower not working, speed control board P/N 40K82 green light is flashing every 5 sec. Motor replaced 3 weeks ago. There is voltage to motor.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 1 year ago.
Russ here. Did they replace module also. Russ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no, what module?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the entire motor was replaced 3 weeks ago, what does the speed control board 10K82 green flashing light mean?, and what modual?

The black module on end of motor. My Lennox archives show this a variable speed motor. Fas 16 pins connector. Russ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes the modual was replaced with the motor

Jumper red and green R and G at terminal board and see if motor runs. If not take red from R on terminal board and slip in beside the 12 terminal on harness. If you would like service manual for this unit I can ll you where to download and we can follow together. Russ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That would be great !, to have the service manual, I think the new motor and modual is defective. regrettable I live in the virgin islands and have to do this work myself.

Thank you

if you could link me with the service manual I would be very gratful

Go to www.cozyparts.com Click owners manuals Next tech service manuals bottom left. Next click furnaces-- scroll to your furnace and click. Manual will come up. Russ
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience: 51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC