Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

i am conecting a Viadrus wood boiler and i am wondering how

i am conecting a Viadrus wood boiler and i am wondering how you would conect the expation tank.

Rick :

Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your issue.

Rick :

You can install the expansion tank literally anywhere in the system but it's typically installed near the boiler and can be piped directly to the boiler ot off a TEE branch of the supply or return piping

Customer:

i have piped boilers in the past but the Viadrus is a wood boiler and the customer has no auto fill valve. i will just make sure the customer understands that he has to fill the boiler manuely. thanks for your help.

Rick :

You're welcome. I'd recommend you install a water feed valve unless you plan to install a LWCO .

Customer:

this boiler is sitting out side in a shed so i will see what i can do

Rick :

Good luck

Thanks for using Just Answer! Please keep us in mind should you have questions in the future that could use some expert answers. You can request me personally for Plumbing, Heating or general Home Improvement/Building problems should the need arise. Just bookmark this URL for future reference
http://www.justanswer.com/home-improvement/expert-rickthecontractor/